INHOUSE SUBSIDISED BUSINESS SEMINARS THROUGH LAEK 0,24%
IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERMEDIATE BUSINESS SEMINARS THROUGH THE LAEK RESOURCES 0,24% OR COMPLETELY SELF-FINANCED
BENEFICIARIES (through LAEK 0.24%):
Private Sector Businesses and public sector institutions as defined in Article 51 (1) of Law 1892/1990 (Government Gazette A 101), currently in force, may participate in the program.
Personnel who have the right to participate must have IKA insurance, even in one isurance category of OAED.
- The payment towards IKA for the employer's contribution of 0.24% to its employees for the year 2016.
- During the period the current program is valid, the business must not participate in a LAEK training program for small business employees.
PERIOD OF IMPLEMENTATION OF TRAINING PROGRAMS:
Training programs are implemented either internally in each company or in the KEK-KD.DI.BI.M2 business since the date of publication of this decision in the Government Gazette until 20/12/2016.
TOTAL RIGHT AMOUNT OF TRAINING PROGRAMS:
The amount that each enterprise is entitled to receive for vocational training programs to be implemented in 2016 is as follows:
- 70% of the LAEK (0.24%) levy to be paid by the company in 2016, if the training costs are greater than or equal to this amount.
- 100% of training costs if the company pays less than or equal to 70% of the LAEK (0.24%) contribution to be paid in 2016.
- Companies that did not implement LAEK training programs in 2015 may transfer and use 70% of the amount of the LAEK contribution they have paid to IKA in the year 2016.
- Companies that have not used up 70% of the LAEK levy they have paid in 2015 can transfer and use the remaining amount until the rate is reached in 2016.
LABELING to the companies concerned:
- During training, participants must have the status of a worker in that business. By way of exception, seasonal workers (Article 24 of Law 1836/89) may also be drawn up during the period when these companies do not operate.
- The participation of the employees of the company in the training program is also a responsible statement of the company that they are working in the company during the training period and the LAEK contribution 0,24% (excluding seasonal enterprises, article 24 of Law 1836 / 89).
- An employee may be trained for up to 100 hours during the lifetime of this decision. Employee involvement in a training program is not counted as a cancellation by a company
THEMELIO KEK, Certified by E.O.P.P.E.P Vocational Training Center, assumes:
- To diagnose the educational needs of business employees.
- To design, implement and evaluate the appropriate Training Programs tailored to the needs and objectives of each company through the LAEK resource of 0.24% or even autonomously at their own cost.
- To undertake to coordinate the whole process of submitting the training programs to LAEK, gathering the necessary supporting documents and submitting the programs to the OAED information system.
- To prepare and maintain the necessary dossier for the submitted and implemented programs.
- Perform all necessary procedures to repay the programs
- To advise the company throughout the Training Programs
- Patras, Panepistimiou 369Α Tel: 2610.453189 & Mob. 6948.259360.
- Agrinio, Galani 16-18 Tel: 26410.48101 & Mob. 6934.269672.