CERTIFICATION FOR SECURITY TECHNICIANS
IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNICAL SAFETY PROGRAMS
According to the legislation in force since 2010 (Law 3850/2010) on health and safety of workers of all enterprises, irrespective of the number of employees, the employer has the obligation to use the services of a certified security technician. Can either the employer or an employee of the company assume security duties on a case-by-case basis if he has a Safety Engineer's license or if he has received the appropriate training to be certified as a Safety Engineer.
KEK THEMELIO is organizing special training seminars for the training of employers and employees in the field of exercising the duties of Safety Technician that lead to the acquisition of certification.
The training programs implemented by VEK VEGETAL concern enterprises classified in the second category (medium risk) and last 35 hours in 7 days and 3rd class (low risk), which are 10 hours in 2 days.
Legal Framework and Technical Security Obligations
The security technician is a consultant to the employer and the workers and in general his mission is to:
- regularly inspects jobs from the point of view of health and safety at work,
- informs the employer of any omission of health and safety measures,
- propose countermeasures and oversee their implementation,
- ensures that workers in the company comply with occupational health and safety rules and guide them to prevent the occupational hazards of their work.
The training programs according to the legislation in force can start 25 days after their submission, after their approval by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security and will be carried out in the structures of KEK THEMELIO certified by the EAPPP. Therefore, interested parties must send us a request for interest in time to plan the departments.
After the end of the training program, the participants will receive a Training Certificate and will be able to undertake Certified Technical Assurance duties.
Share your interest through the following registration form so we can contact you directly or visit us at our offices from 10:00 to 14:00.
- Patras, Panepistimiou 369Α Tel: 2610.453189 & Mob. 6948.259360.
- Agrinio, Galani 16-18 Tel: 26410.48101 & Mob. 6934.269672.
THEMELIO KEK is a certified KEK-KE.DI.VI.M2 institution with the certification number 2000184.