VOUCHER 18-24 YEARS OF AGE
THEMELIO KEK informs you of the new program entitled "Training and Certification Opportunities for unemployed young people aged 18-24 in private sector cutting-edge enterprises of the Greek economy".
The program is aimed at graduates of secondary and post-secondary education, as well as graduates of AEI (University) / TEI (Technical).
Logistics, Retail Trade, Extraversion and International Trade (emphasis on the primary sector). Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
The submission of online applications for potential beneficiaries begins on 16/2/2016 at 16:00 and ends on 31/3/2016 at 23:59:59. With the redesign of the program, the beneficiaries will receive EUR 1,471.
Innovations in the program include:
- Switching between training and workshops, of a total of 260 hours, in order for the unemployed to achieve the best assimilation of knowledge
- Training of beneficiaries with specific curricula, based on approved occupational profiles by EOPPEP.
- Certification for the qualifications of each beneficiary.
- Establishment of a special business register for all industry types, by specialty and region, through which companies will seek unemployed personnel for a traineeship.
Supporting REQUIRED documents:
- A validated copy of a police ID
- A validated copy of the high school diploma, a degree from a private school or a higher education degree from Greece or abroad recognized by DOATAP
- A validated copy of the personal or Family Tax Clearing document (EKKATHARISTIKO EFORIAS) of the 2014 tax year
- A validated copy of the Unemployment card (must be in force)
- Patras, Panepistimiou 369Α Tel: 2610.453189 & Mob. 6948.259360.
- Agrinio, Galani 16-18 Tel: 26410.48101 & Mob. 6934.269672.