CERTIFIED SECURITY SEMINARS
APPLY NOW FOR THE NEW SECURITY CERTIFICATION WITH A 15% DISCOUNT AND Α 24 INTEREST FREE INSTALLMENT PROGRAM.
KEK THEMELIO conducts specialized security seminars with a total duration of 105 hours leading to certification and obtaining a security personnel license. Based on the Joint Ministerial Decision 4892/1/76-C and the amendment to Law 370/2008, those working in the Security Services sector must hold a license issued by the Ministry of Public Order and Citizen Protection. The program, which is also available on-line (via videoconferencing), includes special notes, case studies, script analysis, simulation, and more. Our teachers have many years of experience in the field of Security Services and they apply all international and European standards during education.
By completing the seminar the trainees:
- They have knowledge of basic concepts of Civil and Criminal Law for obligations and rights.
- Prevent and control criminal activities, protecting the life and property of citizens.
- They oversee, patrol and identify incidents.
- They intervene in cases of crises, natural disasters, accidents and to take preventive measures and to inform citizens.
- After the end of the program, trainees can take part in the Certification Examinations conducted by KEMEA for the acquisition of the Work Exercise License.
Topics covered through the training program
- Penal Code
- Private security: working environment, international trends and Greek reality
- Criminal Procedure
- Special criminal laws
- Introduction to security
- The profile of private security staff
- Response to incidents
- Plant security
- Equipment, means and ways of protecting the security personnel of IEPYA.
- Protection of persons
- Fire Safety & Technology Accident Management
- Provision of first aid
- Patras, Panepistimiou 369Α Tel: 2610.453189 & Mob. 6977.558141.
- Agrinio, Galani 16-18 Tel: 26410.48101 & Mob. 6934.269672.